VISIA Complexion Analysis Sarasota
VISIA technology provides you with a computerized in-depth analysis of your skin. This scientific skin analysis will be used to help develop your personalized skin treatment program (eg BBL, HALO, NanoLaserPeel, HydraFacial, chemical peels, Cosmelan Skin Depigmentation Therapy) and skin care regimen. VISIA can also provide valuable insight intothe effectiveness of your skincare treatments.
The VISA Complexion Analysis
With special imaging technology, our VISIA machine will digitally capture eight properties of your skin using standard, UV and cross polarized photography to analyze:
- Skin irregularities, which appear on the surface of the skin. Most are red or brown lesions like age spots, scars, freckles or blemishes. These irregularities can be improved with exfoliation to encourage skin cell turnover.
- Brown spots, which indicate melanin concentrations on or below the skin. These brown spots are hyperpigmentation due to sun damage or melasma.
- Wrinkles, which are creases, folds or furrows of the skin that increase over time and result from sun exposure, smoking or natural aging. Fine lines show as light green and deep wrinkles show as dark green lines.
- Skin texture, which measures the smoothness of your skin by identifying valleys and hills. Raised areas — including blackheads, dead skin and pimples — show in yellow while indentions like fine lines, pores and open follicles show in blue.
- Pores are the surface openings of sweat and oil gland ducts. VISIA distinguishes pores from spots based on their size. Clusters of pores may indicate that you have oily or acne-prone skin.
- UV spots, which are the result of overexposure to sunlight.
- Red areas/Vascular, which are broken or weak capillaries. This VISIA profile shows sub-surface vascular conditions like acne, rosacea or spider veins.
- Porphyrins, or a build-up of natural oil and bacteria, can lead to acne.
These categories will then be analyzed as a percentile score by comparing your complexion against other people of the same gender, age and skin type. The higher your percentage, the better your skin in these common problem areas.
Ourteam will review and discuss these images with you to recommend a personalized skin care regime to further improve your skin health, complexion and texture. You will receive a printed copy of theVISIA complexion analysis.
What to Expect
VISIA analysis is performed as a one-on-one consultation with our professionals. The imaging process takes just minutes, and you will be asked to remove makeup and sunscreen to obtain accurate imaging. The VISIA machine will be used to take several close-up photos of your face. You will receive immediate results as a percentile score for UV damage, pores, wrinkles, skin pigmentation and more. We will give you a comprehensive explanation of the condition of your skin and answer any questions. This skin analysis will be used with your skin care goals to develop a personalized treatment approach.
Holcomb VISIA Complexion Analysis
your VISIA profile the first step to your most radiant complexion
? VISIA® Complexion Analysis for facial rejuvenation and skin care
Now, through VISIA’s in-depth analysis of your individual facial characteristics, it is possible to benefit from rejuvenation and skin care programs planned for your specific complexion.
Identify your skin’s condition – both surface & subsurface
The VISIA system’s multi-spectral imaging and analysis provides a clear, multi-dimensional portrait of the individual aspects of your complexion which contribute to your overall appearance.
From measures of features such as texture and wrinkles to identifying sun damage, VISIA provides the most comprehensive means available for identifying all aspects of your complexion’s health.
Plan an individualized program based on your specific results
With VISIA’s precise imaging of all areas affecting your complexion, your skin care professional can present the optimal rejuvenation options for your unique combination of facial characteristics.
Renew & maintain facial vitality for lasting complexion health
Based on your complexion profile, your facial rejuvenation program will also include specific recommendations for ongoing skin care health. VISIA imaging is an invaluable aid in monitoring your complexion’s vitality and checking effectiveness of your skin care regimen over time.
VISIA provides a breakthrough for complexion renewal & maintenance
Your complexion is the window through which your image is projected to the world. VISIA Complexion Analysis provides the information necessary for truly individualized facial rejuvenation and skin care regimens matched to your unique complexion profile.
Multi-spectral imaging and analysis for optimal results
A VISIA imaging session uses multi-spectral imaging and analysis to capture key visual information for eight areas affecting complexion health and appearance: spots, wrinkles, color variation in the skin tone, pores, sun damage, subsurface pigmentation, vascular conditions, and porphyrins (evidence of bacteria in pores). Additionally, VISIA provides an informative comparison of your complexion’s characteristics to others of your same age and skin type.
Your skin care professional uses this comprehensive information to plan1 the treatments and regimens which are optimal for you. VISIA’s summary report provides a clear overview of your facial skin condition with your skin care professional’s recommendations.
About VISIA Initially developed for skin care research, VISIA is now used worldwide in the health and skin care markets. VISIA is a product of Canfield Imaging Systems, the global leader in photo imaging systems for medical research and health care.
Facial rejuvenation planning based on your unique complexion profile
VISIA imaging and analysis provide your skin care professional with the comprehensive data needed for a rejuvenation plan and skin care based on your specific complexion requirements.
Your VISIA analysis is the first step to achieving optimal skin renewal and the truly individualized care needed to maintain your complexion’s most radiant health.