NeoLTS® Light Therapy Sarasota
Advanced light therapy for skin rejuvenation and stimulation of hair growth
How does it work?
“Phototherapy” (or light therapy) uses specific bands or wavelengths of light to help the body combat the signs of aging and to promote faster healing. The NeoLTS system uses multi-color LEDs (light emitting diodes) and specific pulsing schemes to increase cellular energy, improve healing, reduce inflammation and stimulate collagen production and hair growth.
NeoLTS uses blue, red and invisible (near- infrared) wavelengths of light – each with independent benefits to the healing process and to skin and hair. The blue light helps to improve mild to moderate acne; the red light targets inflammation; and the near infrared wavelength stimulates hair growth and the production of the skin’s natural collagen and elastin. These three wavelengths can be combined to treat specific skin or scalp hair conditions.
Our bodies react to red light and near-infrared light therapy process in the following way:
- The light is absorbed in the cells
- The light absorption stimulates a normal cellular process that otherwise occurs naturally within the cell
- Light therapy accelerates this process making the cell more efficient and active
What are the key benefits of NeoLTS?
- Increases collagen and elastin content in the skin
- Stimulates hair follicle activity and hair growth
- Reduces redness and inflammation
- Scientifically proven to reduce the signs of aging
- Gives hair a fuller and thicker appearance where there has been hair loss
- Reduces inflammatory acne
- Softens mild wrinkles around the eyes
What can a patient expect during and after the treatment?
NeoLTS treatments are safe and patients experience no pain, redness, or irritation. There are no side effects to the treatment and no downtime. Many patients report long-term improvement in the condition and appearance of hair and skin.
Put the healing power of advanced light therapy to work for you! Call Holcomb – Kreithen Plastic Surgery & MedSpa of Sarasota, Florida, today to schedule your consultation for NeoLTS™.